Yeovilton St Bartholomew

The church preserves evidence of building periods from 12th to 15th century. The tower was built from a legacy in 1486 by the then late rector, Richard Swann.

The church was dedicated as the Fleet Air Arm Memorial Chapel in 1993 and is in the care of the Royal Navy. The memorial book and many of the graves in the surrounding burying ground are reminders of the many who have served and sometimes lost their lives

ST 545 230, on minor roads signposted S of RNAS Yeovilton.

Back to menu